- start (and really write) a blog about creativity, yoga, and the healing aspects of movement! (alas - having been sick for the past week movement has alluded me, but will return asap.)
- JOURNAL regularly
- get on my yoga mat everyday (even if just for a little bit....it all adds up and counts!)
- of course - find mindful moments throughout the day
- bring gratitude into my life and household. i'm going to make a blessings box (and decorate it up) and write something my family is grateful for everyday!
- make my own holiday cards to send out this year
- take a course on compassionate communication
- more & more & more home cookin - yummy!!!!
- eat more greens - always trying to get those dark leafy's in!
- get a planner pad (i asked for one for my birthday or christmas from mom and dad). put time on that calendar to nurture my nest, be with my love and the loving beast!
hopefully, i'll think of more - i'm going to keep this list going in my journal until my birthday and then sit down, edit, and commit.
hoping to be back to myself and back to work on wednesday (maybe even get in a gentle asana practice!) here's hoping for wellness!!!