ps - i love ranger's tongue sticking out in the above photo!!!
if a dog was the teacher you would learn things like:
- when loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
- never pass up the opportunity for a joyride.
- allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
- take naps.
- stretch before rising.
- run, romp and play daily.
- thrive on attention and let people touch you.
- avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
- on warm days, stop to lie on your back in the grass.
- on hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
- when you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
- delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
- eat with gusto and enthusiasm. stop when you have had enough.
- be loyal. never pretend you're something you are not.
- if what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
- when someone is having a bad day be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
- be always grateful for each new day and for the blessings of you!
i need to look at this list everyday and be reminded of all these fabulous things!!!